Saturday, February 12, 2011

When is Enough, Enough?

Hello friends....

I wish I knew how to start this. I feel like all of these blogs are just me screaming about something. But is that the point of blogs? It might not be. Im not really sure. I am just sick and tired of being lied to. Disrespected. Brought down. Just torn apart. Why?

Why do I need to be told why I can't get any girls? Why do I need to be called an asshole? A jerk. Be told that I kick girls while their down. Why do I need to be lied to? Why do I need to be cheated on? Why does a girl need to break my heart and have a one night stand with a guy she met that day within the same month? Do I really deserve that? If I do then why should I be here? Why should I be part of this? Why do I need to feel like I treat girls with nothing but disrespect? I just dont see why.

Guess this is just another speed bump. I'll get past it. I am still alive aren't I?

Steph and Elena.....Go fuck yourselves....hahahaha

Breathe Carolina - The Birds and the Bees
J13

No comments:

Post a Comment