Monday, February 14, 2011

Relax

Hello Friends...

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Everyone says this is a crock of shit kind of holiday but ya know its around and it ain't goin no where! Went to a bistro in Story City with Kim. The food was excellent! Good atmosphere. Kim got me a sick cookbook! The whole date led to me going to class with no backpack but a kick ass cook book. So throughout my two classes I learned how to make various soups, salads, and entrees. Thanks Kim! :-P

On another note Mike "Murda" Johnson retired from professional rollerblading today. I was legitimately depressed. My favorite skater from my favorite team retired. Bummer. I know. I guess no one knows who he is. Look him up on YouTube for some of his edits. You'll be glad you did. I was hoping he would be at the Bitter Cold Showdown here in a couple weeks but I don't think he is going to be there. Which sucks even more. Oh well. It will still be a great time when I head to Royal Oak MI WITH MY FRIENDS WHEN WE GO OUT!!! Im still really sore from yesterdays session. My legs are jello and my elbow is STILL on fire. Gonna have to stretch my legs out. Unfortunately I'm not very good at that but I will manage!!!

I have an interview with Holiday Inn tomorrow which I am really excited about. I love making impressions and BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS!!! Hopefully I can wow the interviewer and hopefully get a great job!

My mom is the greatest. I know I have said that before but I just wanted to re-iterate that! She is still helpin' me out to become the "new" me.

I think I have more to say (actually I have MUCH more to say) but it's prolly better that I just keep some of these thoughts and feelings to myself. (Thanks for the advice Mr. McFall!)

Fuck this blog is awful...(sorry to let you down on the first one Neske!) hahahaha

Don't look your way? Ok. Not hard at all....

Eric Prydz - Call On Me

A wise man once said....."Thanks for having your daily dose with me!"

J13   BITCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment