Sunday, October 31, 2010

80

This time I'm gonna fucking lay it down. I'm going to splash this shit. I'm gonna fucking make up for that bull shit weak showing amateur hour shit from a couple days ago...

Today I experienced something that I will remember for the rest of my entire fucking life. A memory that I will continue to remember like it was yesterday. Today I did something that truely meant "the world and more" to me. Today I went to a St. Louis Rams game. Today I did something that I told myself I was going to do before I die. Today I did something where nothing in this life mattered but this game. Today I was in the 3rd row of the Edward Jones Dome which is a mind blowing building and watched a team that I have been an avid fan of since I was in 5th grade. Not only did I watch the football team that I would die for today, I also got to see a special ceremony honoring one of the greatest wide receivers in NFL history. I saw him in person today. I saw Issac Bruce in person get his jersey number retired. That almost made me broke down. I watched this man play as I grew up. From elementary school to high school he was the #1 receiver for my team. To see him in person. Be 100 feet away from. Just mind blowing. Lately I have talked about experiencing things in life. And this experience today is something I will never forget or trade anything for. I sat in my seat and looked at the clock tick down minute by minute. Quarter by quarter. I remember telling myself "man this game is going too fast." I did not want this game to end. I was so happy. So content. I didn't care about anything else in life. What an incredible feeling. Thank you mom. Thank you dad. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

But as I lay here and explain how remarkable this event was, I think to myself. I wish I had someone other than family be there with me. I wanted to experience this with a loved one that meant everything to me (other than family). But she left me so I couldn't have that happen.

I got an email today. She showed emotion. She truly showed emotion. I could feel what she was thinking. It hit me. It really did. I asked for an email with feeling and thats what I got. But I just have to tell myself....

She's gone. She's not yours anymore....




Thanks Armin...
J13 wait no....


Tonight its J80

No comments:

Post a Comment