Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trance

Isn't it amazing what kind of magic music can do? It to me is truly incredible. It can change your mood within 3 or 4 minutes. All by lyrics and sounds. But not only can it change your mood, it take you into a state of pure freedom and release. I have recently been allowed into the world of Armin van Buuren. This man is gifted. This man has a gift and a talent that people rarely see these days....plus he is dutch. If anyone wants to see what its like be magically tranced please look him up. I recommend Mirage and Full Focus. Listening to this music puts you on a trip of relaxation.

Today....today I saw her. I saw her for the first time in a very very long time. Walking to class I saw her. Before that I was listening to Reel Big Fish. I saw her and realized that was her. That was her. So what did I do? Unfortunately the only thing I could do.....waived and kept walking. Continued on with my life. I saw someone who I known and loved for 5 years of my life and the only thing I could do was waive. Someone who I have so many memories with, so many stories, so much love. All I could do is waive. After that I realized that I had to go on with my life. But Reel Big Fish just was not doing it for me anymore. So what did I put on? This Fire Burns by Killswitch Engage. Why? Because first of all the singers voice and screams just attack all that anger and frustration within you. But also because the song states that "even through the darkest days, this fire burns always." I am angry. Angry and her. Angry and life. I am just frustrated. Just....have.....nothing....

Women really really piss me off. I believe that I am extremely outgoing and very very spontaneous in life. After listening to some trance music I realized that I need to see a trance show. I wanna go to a trance bar. I wanna live this. But not just by myself. I wanna live that with someone. I wanna experience that with someone. A girl who would love to be tranced and experience the music just as much as I do. I can't wait till I find that girl who is just like me and will be willing to do anything spontaneous. Just live the life and the experience. Because I know, if we were surrounded by the magic that is trance music and dancing. Just letting it all go for the experience. Just loving life and living it to the fullest. God that would be incredible. And I hope that girl is out there. Cuz I wanna find her. Real bad.

This Light Between Us by Armin just incredible. So powerful. So strong.

This music just puts you in a state of mind that just seems like your free. That you have nothing to worry about. If the situation is right and the setting is right and the music is right, your mind can just escape mentally. Can just be free. Its awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment