Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lets try this again...

Ok ok so I understand that my first post wasn't exactly the happiest post but I am gonna try and fix that...

I stepped out on to my balcony and had a cig and I pondered an idea....

So as I stated before I am getting use to me being a little more alone and living life solo. When you do that you sort of realize who you are and what you wanna be in life. And I have found just that! Who am I? What do I wanna be in life? One word.....HAPPY! I wanna be happy. I wanna be a happy guy that does nothing but try and make other people happy as well! I wanna be a happy jolly fun outgoing guy. And right now that is what I am trying to do. Today I told 3 or 4 of my female classmates that they looked pretty today. And they really did! Very nice! Very attractive! Why would I do that? Because I am happy and I want to be happy by giving them a genuine compliment. My roommate and I have both discussed this, why cant you go up to a gorgeous girl and just tell her how gorgeous she is and have it be awkward? Or out of the norm? That really sucks because if it wasn't awkward I would tell all the people I find beautiful and let them I know think their beautiful. Because it makes them feel good which makes me feel good! Love that feeling!

Just wanted to let you know!

J13

No comments:

Post a Comment