Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Its Showtime!

Why hello!?
You know ladies and gentlemen, life is very very very very very interesting. Lately I have gone through a huge change in my life. I am not going to go into details but just know that these past couple months have been the most real months I have ever lived.

Why do horrible things happen to good people? Can someone answer that question? If the answer you have is "Well that's just life!" Well then FUCK YOU! I have always said since the day I have been my parents have raised me to treat people the way I want to be treated. So I have. And although I have gotten great things out of life I have also had shit that is devastating to me. Something that makes me just want to end this life. It makes me just wanna.....leave. How can something/someone make another human being feel that hopeless, hurt, pained, sad, depressed, and worthless. People out in the world who do that to people deserve to have the worst karma in life and burn and rot in hell.

Although  those words are strong things have actually been much better these past couple weeks. I have been in a much MUCH better mood and my attitude has picked up. I feel a little more comfortable with myself and being on my own! Which is nice!

Got my manager day tomorrow. Really fucking pumped for it too. I just have this feeling that were gonna rock the SHIT out of it! Got some GREAT people in lab. People who I actually look forward to seeing! Family is going to be in attendance. VERY excited for that. Is there a greater feeling than impressing and pleasing people who are so close to you? Definitely up there.

This could be fun...
J13

No comments:

Post a Comment