Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The passing of a leader, legend, and an overall incredible man...

Hello Friends,

Yesterday a truly tragic situation happened that hit me very hard. Bill Thompson Sr. from Marietta Ohio passed away due to pnmeunia (idk how the fuck to spell it!) Bill was honestly one of the kindest, most sincere men I have ever met. He always had a smile on his face and put everybody's problems in front of his own. He is someone I will never forget. I met Bill when I was in middle school when my family made a trip down to Virginia. Him and his wife Elsa were the kindest people I have ever met. He was a artist behind the piano and had the honor to play sax with him and his son. The big man upstairs is receiving a great man. He will truly be missed.

R.I.P Bill Thompson - Tuesday January 25th 2011


P.S. Well Elena I just wanted to fucking let you know that now I have to meet with a worker for the Dean of Students because the police reported my "health" to them. And if I don't meet with them they send my records to judicial affairs and I get charged for not replying. Thank you very much for everything you and your "friends" have done for me. Right after I had to figure out my medical bills, I have to deal with this fucking shit now. And you fucking wonder why I fucking hate your fucking friends!!!!!!

Great start to a fucking shitty fucking day

Avenged Sevenfold- Nightmare

J13

No comments:

Post a Comment