Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dentrimental

Hello friends...

How are you? I hope things are going well...

I have a story. One memory I will remember about this years christmas break was my mom and I talking about the dreamgirl. We were just talking about how I am feeling and what I thought about it and what is new. And she asked a question. "Does she realize how detrimental this to me?" My first thought was....yeah. Yeah she very much does. She really does. She does have a heart. A soul. Yes. But then i did some thinking. Yes she does realize how detrimental this was to me. But.....her friends? Nope.

Thursday evening I was enjoying a wonderful time with Mr. McFall and B Berg and Kim. It truly was a very good time. Then I saw one of the Dreamgirl's friends. One who I don't like very much (if at all.) And that just angered me to the max. I truly could not control myself. I really couldn't. Eventually the Dreamgirl and I started texting until one of her friends got a hold of her phone. I am some incredible deep, dark, demonic things. Because that is how badly I hate her people. Her friends. I want them to suffer for their entire life for making me feel the way I feel.

Now this next part is a confession and something I need to just get out...

Those girls who had Elena's phone called the cops on me. Cops showed up at my apt. and searched for weapons and drugs. They handcuffed me and put me in the back of their police car and took me to the ER. From there I was placed in a room where I had to talk to doctors, therapists and cops, have blood work taken. Take a blood test. Take a drug test. And explain my deep dark feelings towards people. Not fun. And those girls better hope I never see them again.

Terrible post. Not happy with it very much but oh well.

NyQuil and Clonezepam works fine.

"I'm a ticking time bomb. Waiting to blow my top. No one will ever know. Not until I blew up..."

J13

No comments:

Post a Comment