Sunday, December 12, 2010

End of the Semester Awards...

Hello Friends!
Wow been a very long time, but oh do I have a special treats for you ladies and gents. I am going to present this years 2010 Ends of the Semester Awards of the Year OF THE SEMESTER!!! I know, sit back down, take a deep breath, and lets start...

Best Quote...
Definitely going with "Life is what you make it!" I work with a gentlemen who told me that quote after I told him my situation. He was right. Life IS what you make it. It is SO simple! That was definitely a turning point in my life...

Best Music...
+44 and Blink 182 DEFINITELY could win this because I can spend countless number of hours looking up awesome videos on YouTube but this award is gonna go to the man, Armin van Buuren. I have found that Armin works wonders ladies and gentlemen. That wonder you ask? Trance. Look it up n00bs!!!

Best Moment...
This one is a no brainer. Visiting the Edward Jones Dome to not only watch the Rams kick ass against the Carolina Panthers and see one of my heros in Sam Bradford but seeing Steven Jackson and Big Mike Hoomanawanui. (Yes ladies and gents...that is a real name; pronounced UH OH MANA WANEWEE...Bad ass? I know right!?) but also getting to witness the retirement of Issac Bruce's jersey. That whole experience will definitely be something I will remember and cherish for the rest of my life.

Worst Moment...
This one has to go to when I found out that I got cheated and lied to. Not a fun thing to have your heart broken in that fashion. To the people who have cheated, shame on you. To the people who have been cheated on, I'm sorry. You WILL get through it.

Best Decision...
I could say going to see a counselor and starting up Anti-Deps was my best decision. And it was. It was a great idea. Until I decided to visit Notre Dame on a Thursday. Wow. Just wow. Trance. Drinking. And more drinking. Lots of drunken fun. Very fun place to visit. Club Fever? Incredible! In the words of a very wise man named Zach McFall said, "Spontaneity can be a good thing!" And in this case, it was the BEST thing!

Worst Decision...
 Has to be getting football tickets. The first game, I had a very depressing, hard, heart breaking experience that will forever tarnish ISU football and from that point on I went to a few games and stayed home for the rest. Bad idea, even worse memory.

MVF (Most Valuable Friend(s))...
Many many many candidates. Including my family, and Robbie. But this has to go to Zach and Neske. My boys! Without them there would be much less laughter and fun.

Most Entertaining Moment...
Once again this could go to the Rams game, or the trip to ND, and even trips to Cafe B with the HRI Familia! But I am gonna give this to the "Shit Show in St. Paul." Man, good friends, even better memories. Like $146 bar tab in less than an hour. Walking around downtown and oh yeah..."Damn that's a great dog!" Very very VERY entertaining weekend!

There you have it ladies and gents. Those are my awards. I hope you have enjoyed it and I encourage all you guys to give away these same awards cuz they are SO much fun to read!

I'm Out....take 'um to church!

J13

P.S. In case you read this Julianne, this weekend I have realized that whipped cream from a can is very very great. But did you know that they make alcohol infused whipped cream? Amazing! HIGHLY recommend it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! That sounds amazing! Where would you find such a thing?

    ReplyDelete