Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lay Me Down

Hello friends...

I have been talking Courtney (the girl I hung out with when I went home) and she has just been a Godsend. She has just been helpful and a great friend. She just keeps reiterating that I just have to make myself happy. And after listening to McFall and her same the same thing I just have to do that. I have to do things that make me happy. I have to be happy with myself. I thought I was happy with myself but that just isn't true. Haven't been eating much. Been very tired. Just feelin' pretty low! Thankfully she texted me first and we have just been chatting. It makes me feel good. She has let me talk about ALL my problems and thoughts and she has helped me. Even though she is going through a very rough patch in her own life. Man I missed this girl! Good thing she is comin' over for VEISHEA! Get up!

So I was thinkin' about what is the best way to be happy? Make myself happy? Be happy with myself? Well first I had to find some good music. And I found the perfect song. A song that I seriously listen to over and over again because it has the power to just relax me. Calm my mind down. Lay Me Down by the Dirty Heads. God this song is just so great. It just hits the spot! It makes me happy. So chill. So relaxed. It tells me a story that I listen to over and over again. The beat, the tempo, the voices. Its just such a great song that can put me in a great mood.

Baby you can lay me down....

Dirty Heads - Lay Me Down

7!E

No comments:

Post a Comment